Monday, November 5, 2012

Revlon "Classy" Nail Polish Swatches/Review

REVLON "Classy"
DEBUT POST: of course it has to be about nails!

I have never been a huge fan of Revlon's nail polishes but this must have been one of my greatest finds of all time. I got this polish on sale for around $3 (Retail $4.99) and I could not love it more. It is the perfect peach that I have been looking for and it works really well with my skin tone. It has a creamy finish and the formula was nice that I was able to get it completely opaque in two coats. Overall, I rate this polish an A+ because of how cheap it is, and how well it performs!

Buy it here: Drugstore.com
Currently buy 1 get 1 50% off!

If you have any other polishes from Revlon that you would recommend, please do share!

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment