Monday, November 5, 2012

Sephora 'It' Kit gift with purchase

Good morning!

If you have not heard about this yet....you are missing out! Sephora's 'It Kit' gift with $25 purchase is what I could say, is the best one yet. I am a sucker for samples so I could not resist getting these. Here's what it is. If you are a beauty insider (which is free to join, so why not) and you make a $25 online purchase with the code ITKIT you get to choose a cosmetic bag (cute!) filled with NINE deluxe samples of your choice!These are the three options you get to pick from (In the glow, Best in classic, and the Lasting Impression):

IN THE GLOW: Click to Enlarge


BEST IN CLASSIC: Click to Enlarge
LASTING IMPRESSION: Click to Enlarge
Photos from Sephora.com more details HERE

Aren't these awesome!? I made a purchase a few days ago to get some skincare products (of course you still need to spend $50 to get free shipping but still) and I picked the 3rd bag. I have always wanted to try make up setting spray from Urban Decay. The Laura Mercier face polish I have heard so much about got me as well. I will be doing a haul/review on these items and what I purchased once I get them in the mail. I am literally so excited!

If you are waiting to make a purchase on Sephora.com, this is your chance to do so!

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment