Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sole Society "Marigold" Review

I have finally  made my first purchase with Sole Society after stalking the site for a while now and I could not be more pleased! If you have not heard of Sole Society, they have a great selection of shoes and are all starting at $49.99. They used to be a monthly subscription kind-of site, and I am so glad they are not anymore. I had a $25 off first time purchase code from a friend, so I decided to go with it. I mean, that is such a good deal, and I have only heard great things about their shoes.

I decided to get a pair of flats named "Marigold." (Also comes in black and grey, here) They were originally $49.99 and with my code, I ended up spending only $25. I also love that they offer free shipping as well. The shoes just arrived today (took about 5 business days, via UPS):





 I don't think I even have to explain how beautiful these are. I LOVE them so much! I have been looking for a nude pair of flats for a while, and these are just perfect with a little twist. The details are so pretty, and they are really well made as well. I wore them out for a little bit today, and they are comfortable but a little tight at the back of my right feet. I am pretty sure they will feel so much better once I break them in enough. :) So here's my overall thought on these shoes:

Fit: True to size (I wear a 6 1/2)
Comfort: 8/10 (needs breaking in) with some arch support
Quality: 10/10

I am also very pleased with Sole Society overall, so I will be making more purchases soon!
If you are looking to make purchase, here is my referral link.
(Of course you don't have to, but it would totally make my day!)
http://www.solesociety.com/invite/cid/3183211
If you are looking for review of other shoes, you could also go to their Facebook page for some reviews from other customers.

Mindy





No comments:

Post a Comment